- Library books are checked out for (2) two weeks . Students may renew books for an additional (2) two weeks if another student is not waiting for the book.
- If a book is lost or damaged beyond repair, the book will need to be replaced.
- Students with overdue books will not be able to check out additional books until the books are returned or replaced.
- Students must speak quietly.
- Students should return books on time.
- Students must respect all staff, teachers, visitors and other students.
- Students should keep library books clean, dry and protected from pets.
- No horseplay or food is allowed in the library..