Lomax Junior High

Skip to main content

Decay in science room fixture causes non-toxic odor

The acid separator is contained inside a plumbing fixture to neutralize any acids that might be used or result from science experiments.  Since Lomax Junior High School has not used acids in several years, the separator unit decayed and ultimately produced a rotting odor. 

After the slight disruption, classes continued as usual.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the campus office.