Lomax Junior High

Skip to main content
Search

News and Announcements

Decay in science room fixture causes non-toxic odor

Decay in an old acid dilution tank (under a classroom sink) produced a foul odor in a science lab Thursday morning, and led to a few students getting upset stomachs. The odor, which was non-toxic, was confined to a classroom wing and, while students were not required to evacuate the building, they were relocated so that the air could be cleared of the smell. The district’s maintenance department resolved the issue.
Read More »
RSS Feed